Sharing my wife

Dirtbags1878

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Find it so fucking horny thinking about all the naughty scenarios I could get into with my slutty wife!! Would love to hear some new scenarios for us, best ones could get to fuck us haha

L

Leethelarge

Stuck in a hotel lift late at night. You're both feeling horny as fuck, buzzing from alcohol and been winding each other up all evening. You get in the empty lift on the lower ground floor, ready to play all the way up to 22, touching each other through your clothes, kissing and telling each other what you plan to do on that super king size bed.
Unfortunately one floor up the doors open and I step in. I can see that you've been getting a little hot and dishevelled and I give you both a knowing smile as I turn and press the button for 17 I keep my back to you out of respect and I can hear you kissing, and the sound of fabric moving softly over skin.
Suddenly the lift jolts to a stop, between floor 11 and 12. A call to security and some frantic button pressing soon establishes that the three of us are incarcerated for at least the next 4 hours until help is available.......

Over to you, whoever takes the baton x

M

MowgliSCN

Save up and both go to the burning man festival in America..it's famous and my next big adventure..they build a city in the desert for over a week and trust me anything goes..
Other than that I had a great chat with a lady on here who really fancied getting shagged in a public place like a library..dressed to her fancy and flashing her stuff she moves around the aisles knowing you are watching and leading the other man to the place of choice..grabbing her up and fucking her for all the crowd to see Haha then you move in with the knowledge that both of you are properly turned on and soon the police will arrive adding to the thrill of giving her the best you can and having to get your ass out the door before you get caught..just a thought..

Gary0101

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A couple of thoughts for you.

The sight of me slowly undressing your wife, pealing of her clothes in front of you.

The site of me feeding my cock slowly into her mouth while I open her pussy up and rub her clit in front of you.

The feeling of me thrusting into her from behind as I hold her head down onto your cock, so my thrusts means you get sucked more. I hold my cock deep in your wife so she takes you down deep...

The site of me fucking your wife against the wall, holding a leg up so you can see my cock sliding in and out of her juicy pussy...

Want to hear more.... Gary01010101 on kik

P

PeterMac

How bout we at dinner in a restaurant i drop my fork and your wife goes under the table to get however unzips my trouser and pulls out my cock starts to suck and lick me before coming back to her seat. Your wife drops the fork this time and we both go under the table i lick her pussy out while she sucks me off then i slide in her pussy and quickly fuck all this time ur sitting there wanking yourself

D

DMack80

I also love the thought of my wife riding a big cock pm to chat about my wife

Back