Sexy encounter jogging

maddi

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have this recurring fantasy that when out jogging on a cold morning in my Lycra running tights I pass a jogger going the other way on a quiet country road. When we pass I smile and they smile back so I turn to check out their ass. I stumble and fall so they come back to help me up and check I am ok. When it’s a girl, she pushes her breasts against me and we kiss. If it’s a guy I see the bulge in his Lycra and I am drawn to touching his cock through his tights. He takes them down and I suck his cock - maybe it will come true one day...out for a run today!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats enough to get me out joggin babe... so many ideas to add.. msg me xx

Steadyman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So my run was great - no sexy jogger but a car did slow down which was strange and my dirty mind raced! Maybe next time - anyone share my fantasy?
I'd be more likely to be in the car than jogging, so well if you were female , I would open the door and invite you for a spin ... but as you are not, I'd realize my mistake and keep on driving!

Last edited:

Xtina21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have this recurring fantasy that when out jogging on a cold morning in my Lycra running tights I pass a jogger going the other way on a quiet country road. When we pass I smile and they smile back so I turn to check out their ass. I stumble and fall so they come back to help me up and check I am ok. When it’s a girl, she pushes her breasts against me and we kiss. If it’s a guy I see the bulge in his Lycra and I am drawn to touching his cock through his tights. He takes them down and I suck his cock - maybe it will come true one day...out for a run today!
This is so hot..

Odomical

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
More of a cyclist myself, but would definatley pop behind a hedge for a good play with someones bulge in lycra

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Attachments

• user695930_5f945e5db86d.jpeg
    user695930_5f945e5db86d.jpeg
    262.2 KB · Views: 12
A

AuntyJayne

Nice fantasy babe, however I doubt I would ever be out jogging at any time!

R

RTW87

So my run was great - no sexy jogger but a car did slow down which was strange and my dirty mind raced! Maybe next time - anyone share my fantasy?
I do have a fantasy about fucking a stranger in public and yours sounds a good scenario.

genuineguy81

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do have a fantasy about being ogled ( or more) in my tight running shorts and sports bra
I have always fantasised about running past another fellow horny runner and we end up off a beaten path, running shorts pulled down and me fucking her from behind... fancy discussing this further? Xx

L

Laura1977

When are we running together?

L

Laura1977

I have always fantasised about running past another fellow horny runner and we end up off a beaten path, running shorts pulled down and me fucking her from behind... fancy discussing this further? Xx
Can you keep up?

MadMick84

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
reminds me of the times when i was younger and gay men came onto me. How they picked up on my sexuality i dont know! i shat it both times but wanked like fuck about it at the time. one was on a train when the guy that had been chatting to me started to rub my leg with his and ask me get off at the next stop i just froze. the second time an older hairy bloke who was making eye contact rubbed his crotch and then flashed his cock in the showers told me he knows im hard and to go down the bottom cubicles. i did go down but other people were there i panicked and ran home.

i was about 22 when i sucked my first cock in an ally behind a night club

Back