SEXUAL PREFERENCES..

M

Mrbdsmbi69

Just a thought.. It would be very useful if everyone's profile showed their sexual preferences ie.. Straight/gay/bi just to save embarrassment or cause offence.

G

GodofThunder

I was thinking the same thing (more for gender though)

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In the about section of your profile you can provide all sorts of information… including your gender as male female or undisclosed as well as there being a space where you can write freely whatever it is that you want other users to know.

You can edit this under Account Details.

It's true some people may not read the about section but that's their loss.

Makemehardandcum

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If they get you hard or wet depending on your sex just enjoy it I say. And also they need to have a tassimo because I need my coffee to get the fella standing up again for whoever wants him :) If your not interested in someone who messages be polite and say no thanks. Otherwise yes please. Don’t knock what you haven’t tried is my way of thinking. No offence meant though.

G

GodofThunder

I’m a double espresso man, but luckily don’t need coffee to get hard, that seems to be a normal state for me ha ha

G

GodofThunder

What would be nice and I’ve seen elsewhere is in the list of users online the basic genders are indicated by colour. Handy if you‘re looking for a particular gender

G

GodofThunder

Yeah I know but a lot of usernames are ‘confusing’ or ambiguous so if I want to look at one gender, and they call themselves billywillymary, I waste precious microseconds :) of wanking time. Only to be let down lol
edit: I mean on home page under ”members online”

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BBW1986

Yeah I know but a lot of usernames are ‘confusing’ so if I want to look at one gender, and they call themselves billywillymary, I waste precious microseconds :)D) of wanking time. Only to be let down lol
edit: I mean on home page under ”members online”
PhotoGrid_Plus_1648641971115.jpg

Back