Sex with neighbour

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone had sex with their neighbour?
Well was a few doors down after she caught me strokin my cock in garden while lost in horny chat room..... when i realised she was watchin i stood up stroking full view waving cock at her.... either arrested or cumin deep inside her...
It was later as she slipped thro garden gate already knickerless & wet for me... as she slide down shaft she whispered how she'd fucked hersekf to 2tremblin orgasms watchin me & thought fuck it i want him.....
Every now & again im hard for her to watch or fuck if hubby not home

RodHarding

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
No but I would love to
Well was a few doors down after she caught me strokin my cock in garden while lost in horny chat room..... when i realised she was watchin i stood up stroking full view waving cock at her.... either arrested or cumin deep inside her...
It was later as she slipped thro garden gate already knickerless & wet for me... as she slide down shaft she whispered how she'd fucked hersekf to 2tremblin orgasms watchin me & thought fuck it i want him.....
Every now & again im hard for her to watch or fuck if hubby not home
Only ever been a fantasy for me, Hey ho glad it worked for you

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, for about a year but she became a pain in the arse. She has a girlfriend now

S

Shelt60

Yes I lost my virginity with her i was 15 she was about 30 I use to babysit her children and one night she came home early and while we chatted she noticed my bulge and she couldn't stop staring at me, I said do you want to look she was like a rabbit on heat it was in her mouth before I could get my pants down

Misstommi84

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
We didn't have any houses next door as such. In our village though, I screwed around quite a bit with neighbours and got a well deserved reputation! :-D X

Back