Sex story

Mikel89

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. I’m trying to write an Romantic and Erotic story about a lass that married a wrong guy and a guy who is her friend for years but sex with her is his ultimate fantasy. Share your ideas and stories let’s create something special together.

M

MowgliSCN

Kevin has always been there for Gertrude and he didn't realise how much he wanted her until she had a massive bust up with the idiot boyfriend and come to kev for comfort she was stunning in her body hugging red velvet dress..his hugs of comfort really turned him on and heading back to her house in a taxi his mind drifted as she complained about her fella..getting back she put the kettle on and Kevin went to the toilet and had to wank off so bulging he lasted about 11 seconds before his half litre of full cream sprayed out of control..cleaning his mess he was completely blown away by his new found and confusing circumstance..

Sumiko

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Kevin has always been there for Gertrude and he didn't realise how much he wanted her until she had a massive bust up with the idiot boyfriend and come to kev for comfort she was stunning in her body hugging red velvet dress..his hugs of comfort really turned him on and heading back to her house in a taxi his mind drifted as she complained about her fella..getting back she put the kettle on and Kevin went to the toilet and had to wank off so bulging he lasted about 11 seconds before his half litre of full cream sprayed out of control..cleaning his mess he was completely blown away by his new found and confusing circumstance..

I imagine any guy would be blown away if he had just ejaculated 500 cl of semen!

Sumiko signature.png

M

MowgliSCN

Sometimes you girls catch us off guard and when that happens and the body starts letting out chemically charged signals our core temperature rises and you end up being laden with dangerous sperm buildup lmao the boys will know...x

Anyways add to the story Kevin and Gertrude need your naughty scenarios xxx I'm sure you will have a great time..be funny and filthy x

Back