sex stories

BelleNeedsBeest

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm really into sex story websites at the moment, and I found this one naughtyfable.com that lets you change the name of people in the story, which is cool. I also found HyperDreams but a lot of that is paid - and I want free haha :oops:

Can anyone recommend any other sites like this that let you do this name changing thing?

B xxx

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello!

I'm really into sex story websites at the moment, and I found this one naughtyfable.com that lets you change the name of people in the story, which is cool. I also found HyperDreams but a lot of that is paid - and I want free haha :oops:

Can anyone recommend any other sites like this that let you do this name changing thing?

B xxx
Share some with me in pm.

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Literotica is a really good site, checked out some of the ones above, a little short and not a lot of details, although i loved the one where you can change the names. If you do find a good one, please let me know

Mrs_N

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You can go to the fanfiction site archiveofourown.org/ and then just alter the search. There's great explicit content.

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello!

B xxx
I write stories mainly celeb, my favourite site is CHYOA. There are stories on there where you can change character names as well as ones where you choose what happens next.

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Belle , I like writing , I can write some especially forgot and make you cum hard x

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Belle , I like writing , I can write some especially forgot and make you cum hard x

BenSmith

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hello!

B xxx
Hi Belle,

I don't know any but one thing I like to do is to write my own stories to strangers and establish a written exchange where we would both share our stories. How does it sound to you?

I am in a relationship but this is one way I use to dream and escape sometimes.

Ben

him

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello!

B xxx
literotica.com is a cool story site

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I've uploaded a story on literotica. My user name is storytell69 and my story is called secret passionate affair . But I uploaded the not 100% checked version so some mistakes still present.

Back