Selfishly helpless...

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Ohh, I'm tingling all over, trying to anticipate where your lips will touch me next, tugging at my bindings as I arch my back, I want to run my hands over you, I want more, but I cannot free myself, all I can do I gasp in frustration and pleasure as you tease me

M

marriedsharon50

Ohh, I'm tingling all over, trying to anticipate where your lips will touch me next, tugging at my bindings as I arch my back, I want to run my hands over you, I want more, but I cannot free myself, all I can do I gasp in frustration and pleasure as you tease me
as i kiss the inside of your thighs, i hear you gasp

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Even though I'm blindfolded, my eyes are closed tight, I want to see you kissing my thighs, but I have to make do with my imagination. My nipples have hardened, I want to touch them, I want to feel how hard they have become, my mind is a mess, I want so many things...now! But all I can have is what you give to me..I'm forced to focus as I feel my cock pulse, I can feel it tensing, rising up, I cannot help but moan, my body has become so sensitive, every second is so slow...I want you so much...I take a deep breath as I resign myself to your control, every part of me is telling me it wants you, a million thoughts going through my mind, I'm so conficted, aching for you, but enjoying so much not being able to do anything about it

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh god, my mind is demanding I satisfy the needs of my throbbing cock, Its controlling me.
My tied limbs are pulling, trying to get free, I'm breathing fast. Between gasps I'm trying to plead with you, please, please make me cum, but my words are slurred, I don't want to cum really, I'm loving the feeling of your teasing and my body twitching, but the only thing on my mind is how much I want you now

M

marriedsharon50

naughty boy as i edge you for hours teasing your full balls

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh yes, every part of me is aching, tensing at every touch, my cock and balls are rock hard, so tight, every little touch sends a shudder through me, my cock is straining, I can feel my pulse racing through it, it is as big and hard as it can get, but every time my stomach muscles twitch I feel my balls tighten further, my cock trying to release, I'm imagining cumming hard, I want to cum so hard, all over myself. Whimpering in a state of ecstatic denial

M

marriedsharon50

i'm loving making you wait and knowing the pain your in, your balls swelling as i slowly stroke your cock and wrapping my fingers around you bell end, squeezing it tight

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I try to get control of myself, think of something else, but all I can think of is you, in your stockings. This does not help. I let out a loud moan the tension in my body is unbelievable

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My bell end feels swolen and big! I can feel little drops of cum dripping out, your touch is keeping me so on edge, I want you so much, I feel like I have the strength to break out of my restraints, break out and fuck you hard, forget passion. My entire existence at the moment is totally focused on fucking you...hard and fast. my need to empty my solid, sore balls is driving me wild

M

marriedsharon50

mmmmm as i squeeze your balls i slowly take you in my mouth

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh god..I feel your lips slip over my ravaged cock, my toes curl, my hands clench tight as I let out a loud tension releasing groan. It feels so good, I summon all my remaining strength and push up my body, trying to force my cock deeper into your mouth, I want to fuck your mouth, I want my squeezed balls to explode down your throat

M

marriedsharon50

omg i love giving head to a guy and feeling them explode in my willing mouth, so so sexy

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh yes, I'm thinking of you in your stockings , basque and heels, trying to tip myself over the edge. I don't want it to stop but I must cum, your warm, willing mouth feels unbelievable, I feel my cock pulse and harden again! It feels like it wants to tear out of its skin, I beg you to suck me, let me cum.

M

marriedsharon50

i want you to cum, i want you to cum in my willing mouth, your twitching cock explodes mmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:

AchingChris

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Oh god yes, hearing you wanting me to cum has sent a wave of energy through me, my moaning is getting faster and louder, my body is shaking, I cannot control myself. I can feel the tingling in my balls getting stronger and stronger, my breathing short and fast, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm.. ohhhhhh my god. My cock rears up as I feel a surge through it...my mind blanks as I explode in your mouth, a few seconds feels like an age as I feel my cum , pumping through my shaft, the release is too much, I'm shaking, moaning, trying to fuck your mouth, such pleasure as I empty my teased balls into you.
I flop back and try and catch my breath

M

marriedsharon50

i take all your cum in my mouth and savor it before putting my head back and letting it slide down my throat

Back