Secret cross dress

Think I look good?

• Total voters

Danxxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I like to wear my wife's clothes when shes not home. I like lace underwear and never cum as hard as I do dressed up. I've never told anyone or been with a guy but it is my ultimate fantasy to be pegged by a hot girl or fucked by a hot guy (hopefully one who wants to dress up aswell)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200912-021525_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200912-021525_Gallery.jpg
    438.1 KB · Views: 120

Jamescdamy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m just buying a set of clothes so I can dress slutty only problem is I have beard and can’t shave it off due to family not knowing I am a cd

DesertRat

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I’m just buying a set of clothes so I can dress slutty only problem is I have beard and can’t shave it off due to family not knowing I am a cd

Why can't you shave it off. Just say your bored with it. Beards going out of fashion now anyway. My boarder said he sees a quarter of what he used to and sold all his beard products off.

BobBobberly

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Having a beard or not having a beard doesn't mean you are or are not a cross-dresser. As to what DesertRat said - meh to fashion. Be yourself, instead of being a sheep following a trend. Is there a law within your family that means as soon as you shave off your beard that they will accuse you of being a pervert or something? I am sure the answer is no, so who cares if you have a beard or not?

JohnCharles

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This feels more comfortable.

Attachments

• IMG_20211109_8761.jpg
    IMG_20211109_8761.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 20

Mikewood

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am looking for a female to record audio story. Would your missus be game