Searching for a NEW Submissive

B

BlackDomme

With the lockdown coming to an end shortly, I'd like to resume a search for my new submissive.

While it may start online, I'd like it to end with you tied up in my cage.

For your information, I'm 5'6/Curvy/Brown hair and eyes with 4 years of experience. I welcome both males and females. I'd prefer someone under the age of 40. Based in London but I travel a wee bit.

I will never switch so do bare this in mind if you message me.

Always happy to answer any questions.

;)

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Sounds hot I know I'm too far away but I would have loved to be your sub

D

Danny420

With the lockdown coming to an end shortly, I'd like to resume a search for my new submissive.

For your information, I'm 5'6/Curvy/Brown hair and eyes with 4 years of experience. I welcome both males and females. I'd prefer someone under the age of 40. Based in London but I travel a wee bit.

;)
Sounds like fun.

Freddie6975

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

;)

Love the sound of this hit me up if you are still looking

Dogin

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "BlackDomme ، post: 183492 ، عضو: 46945"] مع اقتراب انتهاء الإغلاق قريبًا ، أود استئناف البحث عن الخاضع الجديد.

في حين أنه قد يبدأ عبر الإنترنت ، أود أن ينتهي بك مقيدًا في قفصي.

لمعلوماتك ، أنا 5'6 / متعرج / بني الشعر والعينين مع 4 سنوات من الخبرة. أرحب بكل من الذكور والإناث. أفضّل شخصًا أقل من 40 عامًا. مقيم في لندن ولكني أسافر قليلاً.

لن أقوم بالتبديل أبدًا ، لذا ضع ذلك في الاعتبار إذا قمت بإرسال رسالة إلي.

دائما سعيد للإجابة على أي أسئلة.

؛)[/اقتبس]

Subboy019

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

;)
Hi i i looking for Mistress but i not living in uk

Tazy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

;)
Im 26 in london. Why dont you pick me and we can have some fun

Jamescarter

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

;)
I'm 18 and new to being a sub but would love to mistress

elrey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
that is my dream...italian based in london

;)

Attachments

• 849845D3-ED0A-462C-A69B-0F07E95C50AD.jpeg
    849845D3-ED0A-462C-A69B-0F07E95C50AD.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 4

sara_submissive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

;)
Ohh I wwóld love to be owned by you.

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

;)
women of my dreams

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

;)
I'd like to be tied up and be wired to stereo using it for estim and be ignored no matter how many orgasms i have while you go through your play list all night, i been using stereo for estim for 15 years, its sooo addictive, if u ever want to take stress out on someone u can own mine, ;)

Jason5050

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

;)
I am very submissive

Back