Question, would you prefer to sleep with someone younger or older than you and why?

smith77

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just out of interest
Age doesn't really matter to me as long as we are compatible and click. But just wanted to know what people prefer.

D

Devonrob

Ha ha! these days I’d have to say younger so they’ve still got a pulse! 40 years ago I listed after MILFs, although they hadn’t been invented then....

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
They both have their pros and cons as long as she has a good figure and horny :p

JOIJohn

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Just out of interest
Age doesn't really matter to me as long as we are compatible and click. But just wanted to know what people prefer.
I'd prefer a younger woman, not really into men at all.

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Just out of interest
I'm not really bothered if they are young or old , I'm the same as you regarding compatibility . I know what I'm into sexually and for me if someone isn't willing to do certain things that I like then I can feel pretty disappointed and I would sooner not bother. Experience is a big turn on I love a woman who can fuck for hours.

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Younger
She would have much more energy
Plus I’ve done older

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
yea but not all young have stamina lol, i have more than a lot of over 18s , they just want a quick fuck most of time , which im not into, im into giving hrs of pleasure.......licking etc
I would agree totally. Younger seems more rushed where I prefer the build up.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
aye, and as i said u can teach them things they never even imagined
They don't think that being built up to an orgasm is such a great feeling until you show them

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Older men all the time, older, maturer and wiser <3
You are very welcome to see what talents I have, I would be very happy to share my experience with you xxx

Come and chat and find out :)

Jj2089

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m not bothered by age. You can’t beat experience from a older lady

Back