punish me!

Trikki

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi, looking for someone to make me suffer, to enjoy giving me mild pain, to spank me, to penetrate me with your strap on or maybe you cock...tell me how you would ho”d my throat... I have said too much?
Hello maddi love to strip you punish your body top to toe. Bound You slap and spank you bring you to cum again and again

D

Domlookingforsub

hi, looking for someone to make me suffer, to enjoy giving me mild pain, to spank me, to penetrate me with your strap on or maybe you cock...tell me how you would ho”d my throat... I have said too much?
Hello Maddi, this post interest me. I’m looking for someone who wants the bum red raw before I give them the pleasure of my cum. How far you willing to take it? DM me

Markmcr

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Aunty and thanks for the pictures of the arse, I've been thinking about that for a few minutes and I am getting hard

Markmcr

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Im just down the road from u in Newton Heath

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Get on ur knees & suck my balls but no hands

Mehdibir

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for a woman who wants to be submissive, I like when women swallow, you must not leave anything. My name is Mehdi, I live in Birmingham. Addicted to sex, I am 32 years old of Moroccan origin.
Expert in fisting. If you like anal fisting, you will be served
I had an ex that I treated like a bitch, fisting, dragged like a bitch, pissing, slapping.
I'm going to widen your bitch ass, you're going to suffer. Unlimited hard sex

UK_DomMilitary_34

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hey there.

You sound like you need a real session to show you what you are capable of. I would bound you, spank you, drip wax all over you. Then edge you until you are in a dizzy state of orgasm.

Fancy a chat?

Kres

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i have the right cane

Back