TomShell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello! My post is mostly directed to ladies but gents have a say too! I was thinking of buying a gift in form of erotic massage by a professional person for my girlfriend! Do you think thats appropriate? Will she like the idea of someone else giving her pleasure? It could be a man or a woman. Let me know what you think people xx

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would ask her. She is the only one who can answer that. Is she the sort of person who likes new sexual experiences with strangers or to do things that make her uncomfortable for your pleasure… I would start by getting her consent first ;)

J

Juicy_Lucy

Personally I would love it! But only you know your relationship to know if she would be comfortable with it.

TomShell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would ask her. She is the only one who can answer that. Is she the sort of person who likes new sexual experiences with strangers or to do things that make her uncomfortable for your pleasure… I would start by getting her consent first ;)
Yes you are right! I love the idea of her getting massage by a hot woman or man, but like you said, don't know if she would feel comfortable with it. Thanks x

TomShell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Personally I would love it! But only you know your relationship to know if she would be comfortable with it.
So if you had a choice would you like to get massage by a man or woman? X

TomShell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would choose woman if I was in a relationship with a guy… variety is the spice of life!
That's exactly what I was thinking! But at the end of the day it would be her decision :)

Back