Pregnant women

L

Leeboy

Anyone got a fetish for pregnant women? I love sex with pregnant women especially when they're pregnant to another man. Also would you let your lover sleep with other men while pregnant? I would.

L

Leeboy

They are hot as fuck
I love groping the bump while other men fuck her. One guy who I met on twitter had an african wife of 20 and he liked watching her fuck 4 or 5 white men in one night and when I got invited to make it 6 she was 8 months pregnant that day and they all cum on her bump and I rubbed their loads all over her bump and I loved it.
Would you ever team up with a guy and help him find you both a woman who wants two boyfriends openly? I'd love to do it and id want the other guy to get her pregnant first.

H

Hornyhubby

I love groping the bump while other men fuck her. One guy who I met on twitter had an african wife of 20 and he liked watching her fuck 4 or 5 white men in one night and when I got invited to make it 6 she was 8 months pregnant that day and they all cum on her bump and I rubbed their loads all over her bump and I loved it.
Would you ever team up with a guy and help him find you both a woman who wants two boyfriends openly? I'd love to do it and id want the other guy to get her pregnant first.
Would you cum over me while I pump her?

W

Weemeikle

Anyone got a fetish for pregnant women? I love sex with pregnant women especially when they're pregnant to another man. Also would you let your lover sleep with other men while pregnant? I would.
Yes!! Love a crwamy preg pussyxx

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Pregnant women are really sexy IMO, something so caveman about having sex with a woman carrying a baby in her womb

cpelly85

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
pic was so well liked hers a few more get intouch if u wana tribute her i like lads getting off on her have more prefo and none prefo pics
very nice thanks for sharing tell you ur misses shes got lovely tits and I'd love to suck on them

Back