ldn18m

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this site, im looking for message fun during the virus and potentially meet some ppl, im a younger bi guy and im into pretty much anything, i do have some limits but im very willing to experiment, so if ur interested it doesnt matter if ur a guy, girl, trans, older, younger or couples, pm and lets see if we can help each other

companionfun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi guys im new to this site, im looking for message fun during the virus and potentially meet some ppl, im a younger bi guy and im into pretty much anything, i do have some limits but im very willing to experiment, so if ur interested it doesnt matter if ur a guy, girl, trans, older, younger or couples, pm and lets see if we can help each other
Hi, If your near Manchester lets chat.

Littleboy1956

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You sound interesting I would love to explore further with you

Back