Photo Upload issue

SubUKWIfe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I cannot upload any photos. It says, error must logged in as registered used. I am registered and logged in so this seem to be some sort of problem. Anyone able to advise or help?

shambles925

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I cannot upload any photos. It says, error must logged in as registered used. I am registered and logged in so this seem to be some sort of problem. Anyone able to advise or help?

To be honest the only problem I’ve ever had is when file is too big. Easy solution is to go back to original pic and crop it slightly which seems to bring down size considerably enough to be then able to post

K

kinkyboi

I have the same problem even with tiny files. Tried seversl browsers, same with them all.

T

TomWat3

I’ve had this with apple, will try resizing in the future - fancy testing on each other?! :p

Only kidding, I’ve genuinely had this issue

SubUKWIfe

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’ve had this with apple, will try resizing in the future - fancy testing on each other?! :p

It is something to do with Chrome. It works ok in Edge

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I am sure it is an IOS/ukchat problem. I use an IPad, I can download gifs but not upload, only started a few weeks ago after last IOS update. Tried Edge and Firefox browsers but same problem. Have no trouble on my laptop using windows. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

Kristy_CD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

having the same problem and i am on a laptop

peterd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I have the same problem since last week i tried firefox same problem im working with a laptop windows 10 i was told by a MOD the ukchat know about the problem and leave a message
here? i hope they can sort it out

Deadpan

Staff member
Reaction score
If you could leave us a message telling us what equipment you're using and the browser you're using that would be great.

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you could leave us a message telling us what equipment you're using and the browser you're using that would be great.
Hi Deadpan, thanks your message, I am on an iPad and using either Safari or Google but get the same problem every time. As I said I have tried Edge and Firefox but t no avail. Would be grateful for any advice. Await your reply.
Regards Bob

Deadpan

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not an apple expert, I've never even used an iPhone but the sites always been very hit and miss with them.

I'm on firefox and windows 10 and get no problems posting pics, are you sure they're not too big for the site?

Kristy_CD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not an apple expert, I've never even used an iPhone but the sites always been very hit and miss with them.

I'm on firefox and windows 10 and get no problems posting pics, are you sure they're not too big for the site?
yeah i am sure if i use a difrent browser it uploads fine

K-Rave

Staff member
Reaction score
Go to settings then safari turn off cross site tracking. Close and reload. Has worked for others

CurvyBrunette

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone having issues on Apple / iPhone :

go into settings
Click on safari
Make sure you turn off ‘prevent cross site tracking’

youre welcome ;)

Back