Peeping Tom

E

EV4U2C

Hi everyone,

So, my partner and I are really interested in being watched while we have sex.

Can you tell me your thoughts around this topic and does anyone know a way this can be arranged?

We are not looking for a dogging session or anything like that but just maybe one other individual getting off to using doing our thing.

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS

Fred044

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Can you tell me your thoughts around this topic and does anyone know a way this can be arranged?

We are not looking for a dogging session or anything like that but just maybe one other individual getting off to using doing our thing.

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS
Where are you based as I would like to watch and wank

M47UKHorny

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In terms of ideas, is outdoors your thing? In a car? I could sit in the front seat while you have sex in the back. Do you want me to be hidden or to see me while I watch? Lots of options, happy to chat about them.

Handyman4u

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS

Hi
so about you guys fuck via video link I watch and wank while you fuck .. can get it done now without even leaving your home.. pm me if interested Nick

Gazanddonna

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS
My wife and I would be interested pm me to talk more and chat about what would be good for both of us

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,

We are based in North Yorkshire.

Thoughts?

Hey, this sounds great. I'd be up for this.

Difficult times to sort something out though?

What did you guys have in mind? Someone watching outside your home? Public place? Zoom app? Options are endless but in person will be difficult, although that way is the best way?

Hope you're well

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
With the zoom app no one needs any details other than the link for the "meeting" could get a few watching at a time?

iluvpussylicking41

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS
dogging

Fred044

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS

Hi

I would be happy to watch via Skype if this would give you a thrill? Would obviously be wanking at my end :)

S

Selfconfessedslut

Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS

S

Selfconfessedslut

Let me kkow because ive always wanted to be put on my back and legs spread then be told what I'm doing. The one that makes me wettest is imaging meeting a group of males on a night going to there hotel and doing what they ask. Just hope I'd have to fjcl myself while they watch

Attachments

• IMG-20200514-WA0029.jpg
    IMG-20200514-WA0029.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 31

Couple20s

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

All ideas welcome!!
Don’t be shy!!

THANKS
did you ever do this? me and my partner were hoping to do the same thing

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Let me kkow because ive always wanted to be put on my back and legs spread then be told what I'm doing. The one that makes me wettest is imaging meeting a group of males on a night going to there hotel and doing what they ask. Just hope I'd have to fjcl myself while they watch
Well maybe we can make something of it, if we're all close enough?

Back