Paying for sex

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So if someone of the same sex as you offered you £100 to give them a BJ? Would you?

mulaloving

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Nooo defo not , I wouldn't let them give me one either not even for 100 , ha ha , n I've never payed for sex , don't think u should have too, dw get me wrong I've bin tempted ha ha

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nooo defo not , I wouldn't let them give me one either not even for 100 , ha ha , n I've never payed for sex , don't think u should have too, dw get me wrong I've bin tempted ha ha
It's easy to say but given the right amount of cash people would do anything

mulaloving

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
True say mate , but I wouldn't suck no divk , u might aswel kill me ha ha , now if it was a million n they suck mine , id just have to close my eyes and think of LaurenXXX ha ha , now that's some good sexy sweetness right there

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
True say mate , but I wouldn't suck no divk , u might aswel kill me ha ha , now if it was a million n they suck mine , id just have to close my eyes and think of LaurenXXX ha ha , now that's some good sexy sweetness right there
Fairy snuff each to their own

CharlieGirl

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Do any other gals here find it bizarre that guys who take it as given that every woman's secret desire is to put on a girl-on-girl lez-fest for their b/f's pleasure get all uppity and uncomfortable when the idea of their dicks being touched by another dude is mooted?

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do any other gals here find it bizarre that guys who take it as given that every woman's secret desire is to put on a girl-on-girl lez-fest for their b/f's pleasure get all uppity and uncomfortable when the idea of their dicks being touched by another dude is mooted?
Is a fair point especially for some blokes, I'm bi myself just like me missus so we both get the best of both worlds

S

SussexGuy47

I dint take Anything for granted.
If it happens
It happens....

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
even husbands pay one way or another nothing is realy free
Ha ha that's so true. So how come I pay all my salary out and have absolutely zero sex. I need to renegotiate the deal

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So I kinda got propersitioned in the street today. It was a bizarre experience and rather brazen which caught me completely off guard.

A woman late 20s, blond hair in a pony tail, white tee shirt and summer shorts, approached me in town today and asked if I could spair a pound. I apologised and said I had no change, which was true.
When she replied "I'll give you a blowjob for a tenner."
I must say I was completely thrown by the encounter and her bold entrepreneurial skills, which came out of nowhere.
No transactions occurred but I wonder how much money she made today?

Back