Panty Sniffing

GapeyouWide

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love sniffing knickers when I go to visit friends and i go for a piss and the washing basket is in the bathroom , oh God I just cant help but to grab a pair of dirty knickers and rub them all over my face and just breathe in that pussy , I was round my cousins recently and I done it then aswell , is there something wrong with me ?

M

MowgliSCN

Lmao you know it is...Haha..what do you get out of it..is it turning you on..
It's more likely that due to the high content or iron that exists in women's pussy juices your body is seeking it out..you probably have low blood iron and need to get some minerals down you..
Eat plenty of liver and spinach and whilst you do it think to yourself that at least 50% of the white stains your sniffing is spunk lmao

DaddyDeep65

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with you at all my friend, I have been doing this since the age of 9, and the aroma of a women’s pussy or ass is guaranteed to give me a fantastic hard cock!

I have sniffed so many over the years, my sister in laws back in 1963 and since then my sisters, aunties, wife’s, nieces and most recently my mother in law’s , having caught sight of her bare arse and pussy, while she wears changing...

As soon as she has thrown her panties in the wash basket, I retrieved them and had the most fantastic wank ever, with the vision of her naked ass still in my mind !!

malepantielover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I love sniffing knickers when I go to visit friends and i go for a piss and the washing basket is in the bathroom , oh God I just cant help but to grab a pair of dirty knickers and rub them all over my face and just breathe in that pussy , I was round my cousins recently and I done it then aswell , is there something wrong with me ?
Come sniff mine while I am wearing them.

Voyeurme

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Same here Pob, love her warm fresh knickers. Is that your wife in your avatar?

Over the years, I've sniffed/tasted mates mums, mates girlfriends/wives, their sisters, ex mother in laws, ex aunty in law(although I also got to taste her too for real lol), my step-daughters!
Kinky mate how olds ur step daughter that wud be horny

malepantielover

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Same here Pob, love her warm fresh knickers. Is that your wife in your avatar?

Over the years, I've sniffed/tasted mates mums, mates girlfriends/wives, their sisters, ex mother in laws, ex aunty in law(although I also got to taste her too for real lol), my step-daughters!
Its myself in picture

Shaneski21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love licking and wanking in my sisters wet dirty knickers