Ownership

Decisive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this following a reply from a poster on my previous thread titled "Is this strange/odd" and was wondering what everyones take is on men or women who see their partners as their own in an ownership or possessive perspective?

I myself do like the idea of this with women in a sexual fantasy way especially the idea of using cumming inside as a form of ownership or even making them tell me who their daddy is just to heighten the fun.

What are everyones thoughts on this? Do you enjoy this type of play? Is it a bit too much for you? A bit mellow for you? Any ways to enhance the fun? Personal experiences?

Feel free to share.

Thanks ;)

Decisive

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Guys who think that just because they came inside or on a girl they have somehow staked an irrevocable claim on her are like Americans who think they own the moon just 'cos they stuck a flag in it.
Think you're taking it a bit too literally it's more about the fun aspect.

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have said stuff like that to women and they have loved it. Only the really kinky dirty ones though. Wouldn't date say it to my wife.

S

Shelt60

I was just thinking about this following a reply from a poster on my previous thread titled "Is this strange/odd" and was wondering what everyones take is on men or women who see their partners as their own in an ownership or possessive perspective?

I myself do like the idea of this with women in a sexual fantasy way especially the idea of using cumming inside as a form of ownership or even making them tell me who their daddy is just to heighten the fun.

What are everyones thoughts on this? Do you enjoy this type of play? Is it a bit too much for you? A bit mellow for you? Any ways to enhance the fun? Personal experiences?

Feel free to share.

Thanks ;)
I've never been owned

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I was just thinking .....
if you cumming inside her is a form of your ownership of her, then how masterful an owner would you be if she was only allowed to cum IF / WHEN she has your permission
orgasm denial is a fantastic tool in a Dom's bag of tricks if the sub agree's
and any form of consensual ownership is Ds
any form of non-consensual ownership is merely abuse

and...
being asked "Please may I cum?" is incredible

Mike117

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Guys who think that just because they came inside or on a girl they have somehow staked an irrevocable claim on her are like Americans who think they own the moon just 'cos they stuck a flag in it.
Should have flags on vaginas then

Back