North Wales Rhyl 30 M

CasualbutRegular

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to meet up with a local lady or femme to have some fun with. I’m open to something ongoing if things go well. but if you prefer we just meet up, have some fun, and part ways i will respect that. I’m discreet and expect discretion with everything.

I'm open to any age, race, or body type. I cannot host very often so you must being able to is helpful. I'm in the North Wales Rhyl UK

I am a 30 year old Non-Binary male, Scottish, Brown Hair, I’m 5'11” tall, and 13 stone. I'm 6.5 inches length and 5 inches girth and cut. average body. I’m clean shaven. I’m disease free and clean. I do not smoke, drink or use drugs. I have received my all vaccination jabs and expect you to be vaccinated as well. No exceptions.

If you're interested PM me. In your message tell me a little bit about yourself (age, looks, where you live, what all you're looking for) and we can plan something out. We'd also need to exchange photos before we meet. I’m not going to meet someone without knowing what they look like. Please be disease free and clean and hygienic.

Back