No sex for 9 years!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Can I count myself as a virgin again?

Have been happily single with my loyal rabbit to keep me satisfied but feeling the urge for a body on and inside me!

I agree, come and chat and lets put the drought behind you :)

M

MowgliSCN

Do you know what fairplay...to a point..no hassles and guaranteed satisfaction..
Plus there's alot to be said for physical celibacy..
I did for 3yrs after a toxic relationship..it worked for me and when it came to the moment I was properly insecure and nervous God knows why..
So yes it's very much similar to being virginal again..have fun..xxx

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Have been happily single with my loyal rabbit to keep me satisfied but feeling the urge for a body on and inside me!
Rabbits r ok but nothing like the real thing sliding deep inside u feel free to chat maybe we can sort something out to get u back into real pleasure

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It can be daunting getting back into something physical with someone after so long so be sure you get to enjoy it and find someone who's patient

M

MowgliSCN

A normal adult sex chat. ..thank fuck for a proper thread...boom.
she hasn't replied though..!!!
I wonder if she suddenly went cock fiend and is overdosing on splendid bratwurst..
I'm so impatient I must know I'd she's out there and not going to work...become body not battery obsessed...
IS THIS WOMAN FUCKING YEETTT?

Brunettegal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
A normal adult sex chat. ..thank fuck for a proper thread...boom.
she hasn't replied though..!!!
I wonder if she suddenly went cock fiend and is overdosing on splendid bratwurst..
I'm so impatient I must know I'd she's out there and not going to work...become body not battery obsessed...
IS THIS WOMAN FUCKING YEETTT?
How I would love to reply with a sexy scenario but I’m afraid that it’s all going on in my imagination!

Divorceddavid

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Brunettegal...... why has it taken you so long? You obviously don't care about the environment.... all those duracel batteries in land fill ;):D

Glad the urge has come back, nothing better than love making/wild sex..... its one of the only things in life thats free afterall (obviously with a consenting partner) x

Last edited:

MrHondaCB1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Go and play. Find someone who respects what you want. Definitely someone who is patient. But ready to be energetic when it's right. Sometimes it is good to have slow lovemaking. Sometimes hard and fast is good. But either way, do what is right for you.

Brunettegal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Brunettegal...... why has it taken you so long? You obviously don't care about the environment.... all those duracel batteries in land fill ;):D

Glad the urge has come back, nothing better than love making/wild sex..... its one of the only things in life thats free afterall (obviously with a consenting partner) x
I’ve been busy bringing up a son, I work hard and have been concentrating on others, now it is time for me!

And I do recycle where I can to make up for the use of all those batteries! Lol

Brunettegal

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Go and play. Find someone who respects what you want. Definitely someone who is patient. But ready to be energetic when it's right. Sometimes it is good to have slow lovemaking. Sometimes hard and fast is good. But either way, do what is right for you.
Thank you, oh I agree slow is lovely, maybe after a first round of hard & fast!

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Come and chat on kik, lets explore what you like and dont like.

I like to take my time to explore a woman, find out what makes her tick

M

MowgliSCN

How I would love to reply with a sexy scenario but I’m afraid that it’s all going on in my imagination!
My imagination is where things start.. begin a thread telling one of your naughty ideas you use when using your bunny...
I bet it's really fruity.. please tell I love hearing about others turn ons xxx

MrHondaCB1

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you, oh I agree slow is lovely, maybe after a first round of hard & fast!
I am glad that you are working out what you want. Start hard and fast. Really go for it and take what you need. Then allow someone to explore your body. Hold you and cuddle you. A true person won't just bang you and walk away. Just enjoy yourself and play.

Letmemakeyousquirt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Yeah you can count yourself as a virgin again,and I can tear your tight cunt open again for you.

Back