JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
As a lad I've never played with my ass at any point of my life. Never had any kind of urge to do it. I don't think its weird so I'm not going to ask is it normal but is it uncommon?

I imagine women do it a lot more than men do but I could be wrong. Thoughts?

D

DirtyOldBastard

As a lad I've never played with my ass at any point of my life. Never had any kind of urge to do it. I don't think its weird so I'm not going to ask is it normal but is it uncommon?

I imagine women do it a lot more than men do but I could be wrong. Thoughts?
So you've never heard of rimming or prostate massage?

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hehe it doesn't sound delightful ... butt believe me if it's a sexy ass then it's a pleasure to pay it some attention .... giving it and taking it. Well that's my theory xxx

JamesMarcus121212

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't mind anal, but I have no desire to lick a guy's butt or put fingers in there, and luckily have never been with someone into that.

I've never let any woman near my butt lol I have no problem giving a rimjob or anal, but never had any interest in receiving anything myself.

S

shootingstar28

I’ll
Hehe it doesn't sound delightful ... butt believe me if it's a sexy ass then it's a pleasure to pay it some attention .... giving it and taking it. Well that's my theory xxx
be honest I’ve had my butt locked and it’s amazing!!

blokeybiker

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got quite a thing for curvy arsed women...
More than happy to lick it, nibble it, suck it, tongue it, or whatever she wants ....

Not been lucky enough to have a reciprocal arrangement :( ... yet !

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Got quite a thing for curvy arsed women...
More than happy to lick it, nibble it, suck it, tongue it, or whatever she wants ....

Not been lucky enough to have a reciprocal arrangement :( ... yet !
Awwwwwww .... :(

D

DirtyOldBastard

You can't miss what you've not had !...

Not even old enough to have the nurse at the local GPs insert a finger for a prostate checkup !!! :)

I wonder how many prostate checking nurses have been asked if they give happy endings...

J

JonB

Had a girl slip her finger up my ass when she was giving me a blow job, thought it was weird, then thought "fuck it, that's quite good" then nearly turned inside out cause I came that hard!

Jimmy126

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Had a milf sucking me off when suddenly she pushed my legs back and shoved her tongue straight in my ass. Best feeling I've had and she really knew what she wanted.

Back