Newbie here 36 bi female

R

Richieboi33

Evening beautiful and welcome
As for ur little problem u have to do what makes u happy at the end of the day xx

N

Norrinradd

Unhappily engaged woman here. He treats me like shit and I’ve met a guy who’s as adventurous and naughty as me. What do I do?
You should do what your heart tells you to do. You only get one life so you had best make the most of it.

ChezNeil

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Unhappily engaged woman here. He treats me like shit and I’ve met a guy who’s as adventurous and naughty as me. What do I do?
Well you should leave the guy who treats you like shit and have fun with the other guy but don’t rush into anything . For what my advice is worth xx

hornyscorpio

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hello you beautiful sexy woman.
I believe that life is much too short to be in relationships that make you unhappy. If someone treats you like shit ask yourself why you are allowing this to happen. Also I believe that if you are not sexually compatible you will always be looking elsewhere for what you are searching for.
Make a sex tape send it to your fiancée and tell him to find someone else to treat like shit because you deserve so much more x

Nematomas

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Leave your old guy, and enjoy your life without him.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You are to good looking and sexy to be treated like shit. Leave him and have fun ....

Scottrucker

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Get rid of your fiancée
From an unhappily married man
At least you wouldn’t have to go through a divorce

O

oxford_mature_m

Even without having met anyone nice, why would you stay with a guy who treats you like shit *before* you're married? It won't get any better with time, as they say, leopards can't change their spots. Dump the fiancé. Either stick with the new guy or just have fun playing around... or both if you're really lucky.

L

Lusher

Great pic, you’re stunning!
So sounds like your in dire need of a good distraction...

Attachments

• B8B3EF4D-3003-431E-B176-764D299A8319.jpeg
    B8B3EF4D-3003-431E-B176-764D299A8319.jpeg
    315.4 KB · Views: 1

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Go adventuring life's short for negatives, go positive every time enjoy and yes your profile picture is a cracker too xxx

FknFrank

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Never take the unhappy route.....look at that smiling face, find someone that makes you smile like that everyday Frank x

Back