New User From Hampshire

C

CFCBabe0788

Hi I’ve just registered and would like to introduce myself

I’m a married 33 year old female from Hampshire on here for some online fun. My husband knows I’m on here and is happy for me to be on here. Would mainly like to chat to couples and women, no preference over being straight, bi or gay as I’m bi

I am not looking to meet so please don’t ask and be respectful of the fact my husband reads this!

Turn on’s: Neck and tits being kissed, sucked and bitten, girls in football shirts, having my feet and toes touched/sucked/played with (I know foot fetish isn’t for everyone!)

Turn off’s: Sub/dom role play, piss fetish, people who haven’t bothered to read that I’m not looking to meet!

I’m also happy to message on WhatsApp but be prepared to swap/share pics and videos as that’s what I use it for. I also like to create stories based on a scenario or fantasy you may have.

If you’re still reading this, we’ll done. If I’m not your cup of tea (I’m not a size 6 model, have stretch marks and no thigh gap) then please kindly move on without the need to call me a fat bitch.

Thanks and look forward to chatting

Attachments

• A89B6EE8-B93F-4CF2-AC04-48507522B2E5.jpeg
    A89B6EE8-B93F-4CF2-AC04-48507522B2E5.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited by a moderator:

H3lp12

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi. New user from isle of wight and only a male but would like to chat if you interested ps very sexy photo x

fun04197

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

I’m a married 33 year old female from Hampshire on here for some online fun. My husband knows I’m on here and is happy for me to be on here. Would mainly like to chat to couples and women, no preference over being straight, bi or gay as I’m bi

I am not looking to meet so please don’t ask and be respectful of the fact my husband reads this!

Turn on’s: Neck and tits being kissed, sucked and bitten, girls in football shirts, having my feet and toes touched/sucked/played with (I know foot fetish isn’t for everyone!)

Turn off’s: Sub/dom role play, piss fetish, people who haven’t bothered to read that I’m not looking to meet!

I’m also happy to message on WhatsApp but be prepared to swap/share pics and videos as that’s what I use it for. I also like to create stories based on a scenario or fantasy you may have.

If you’re still reading this, we’ll done. If I’m not your cup of tea (I’m not a size 6 model, have stretch marks and no thigh gap) then please kindly move on without the need to call me a fat bitch.

An art to be ponder! And curse to the evil ones who calls you that..

Hunglikeahorse6969

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Go on the Chelsea

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
... without the need to call me a fat bitch.
I would hope nobody would consider doing anything like that to you CF

Welcome to you both, from a relatively newish user and his beautiful wife to be.
I'll ask her to pop a pic of her in her city shirt later. *sorry, I don't do soccer so no shirt pic from me lol
let's hope you, and hubby, find like minded folks to chat with n have lots of fun here

try not to slip on the docpics, lol

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

So nice to see a fellow foot lover

Flurt255

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You sound like a very interesting women

S

Strollingby

Hello,trust you are well.If you fancy a chat that would be nice

Back