New to this looking for a cross dresser or fem boy to dirty chat with

kennyfem420

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Recently I’ve found myself looking and cross dressers or femboys sexy nylon feet or peachy ass’s or anything to do with stockings on fem boys or cross dressers I can’t control myself anymore, I’m straight but I think I might not be I just wanna dirty talk n exchange pics with some cute experienced people. Please help me haha

S

Sissy78

Recently I’ve found myself looking and cross dressers or femboys sexy nylon feet or peachy ass’s or anything to do with stockings on fem boys or cross dressers I can’t control myself anymore, I’m straight but I think I might not be I just wanna dirty talk n exchange pics with some cute experienced people. Please help me haha

S

Sissy78

I will help you XX

C

Chris4901

I love exactly the same

C

Chris4901

Same here

Back