New submissive guy here

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi folks, I've just joined these forums, they look promising. I'm really interested in exploring my submissive side. Assertive women are so hard to find, I'm hoping there are a few here. I'm 57, 5'11", reasonably fit, and open to most kink. I'm based in the Gloucestershire area, can't host but can travel, if you live in Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wilsthire, or near to those boundaries please message me to find out more.

N

Newburysub

Hi folks, I've just joined these forums, they look promising. I'm really interested in exploring my submissive side. Assertive women are so hard to find, I'm hoping there are a few here. I'm 57, 5'11", reasonably fit, and open to most kink. I'm based in the Gloucestershire area, can't host but can travel, if you live in Gloucestershire, Somerset, Wilsthire, or near to those boundaries please message me to find out more.
Yes lots but as you know all Doms have a big choice of who they see, but here an idea why not be like a proper sub and take what your given and stop being so ***** fussy.

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Yes lots but as you know all Doms have a big choice of who they see, but here an idea why not be like a proper sub and take what your given and stop being so ***** fussy.

Here's the problem though: Ive not been 'given' anything yet! Am not sure why you should think differently. I'm a new member so haven't had much chance to meet people here, but I will say from experience with other sites that genuine Dommes are few and far between, most people who claim to be turn out to be fakes. If anybody on here wants to convince me otherwise they are welcome. :)

N

Newburysub

Here's the problem though: Ive not been 'given' anything yet! Am not sure why you should think differently. I'm a new member so haven't had much chance to meet people here, but I will say from experience with other sites that genuine Dommes are few and far between, most people who claim to be turn out to be fakes. If anybody on here wants to convince me otherwise they are welcome. :)
I never said about fakes etc, or you being new, what I said was don't be so fussy as lots of men on here will make great use of you. So enjoy what your given.

innervoyageruk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I never said about fakes etc, or you being new, what I said was don't be so fussy as lots of men on here will make great use of you. So enjoy what your given.

Ok, well if it comes to that..... if any of them are offering and can host.....

Last edited:
N

Newburysub

That would be nice. Would prefer to be Dommed by a woman, but thinking about it i quite like the idea of a guy forcing his cock inside me.

Still, dominant women do excite me.....
Any serving is better than none, so hope you find someone soon to make use of you.

Back