New sub

Cumsub

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Curious and interested in becoming sub. How do I go about getting serious about this.

D

DirtyOldBastard

Curious and interested in becoming sub. How do I go about getting serious about this.
What is it you're curious about? There are lots of ways to be submissive, so what do you want to explore?

P

Paul4444

Experienced Dom - happy to answer any questions. But you don't "become" a sub. You either have or have not always wanted to be a sub, its the letting go that matters. You also need the right Dom - one who understands the need for mutual respect and trust. After all you don't want to be restrained and lose control to a manic or someone out for personal gratification. Choose wisely.

P

Paul4444

Seriously guys? Your responses demonstrate no concept of a real Dom/sub relationship.

@Cumsub. If you would really like to know can you kik me. I’ll happily explain. Whether it’s me or someone else is irrelevant at this stage. What is important is you finding the right Dom for the right reason.

fatsausage69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Seriously guys? Your responses demonstrate no concept of a real Dom/sub relationship.

@Cumsub. If you would really like to know can you kik me. I’ll happily explain. Whether it’s me or someone else is irrelevant at this stage. What is important is you finding the right Dom for the right reason.

Lol, sense of humour is always good but seriously I have been Master to a few slaves however there are different variations on Master, some hardcore bastards down to some entertaining role players, for me it's more the latter. Has to be enjoyable by all parties!

P

Paul4444

Different strokes I guess. Will never call a woman a slave or refer to me as the master.

Terminology may change. But mutual ecstasy and respect is key. In that I agree with you.

fatsausage69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Different strokes I guess. Will never call a woman a slave or refer to me as the master.

Terminology may change. But mutual ecstasy and respect is key. In that I agree with you.

Yes terminology changes and also the game a little I think although have never played top/bottom Dom/sub equally I have never really played switch but I do enjoy letting the woman take control for a little while sometimes

sonata

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you are serious and would like to talk about becoming a sub I would happily engage with conversation with you . Two questions are you naturally submissive or would this be a role-play scenario .
If you would like a serious discussion then please message me

R

Ronnie2323

As an experienced sub myself, although not practicing for a while, I've got some advice:
  • There is plenty of material out there, so read and watch.
  • Before you find a dom to do those things to you, try them out on yourself : handcuffs overnight, a buttplug, even spanking, masturbate infront of a mirror imagining that you are masturbatibg to order, ice cubes & hot wax, be imaginative....
  • You can do plenty of those things to yourself, it'll make your first IRL session slot less traumatic.
I'm happy to discuss my experiences with you.

N

Newburysub

As an experienced sub myself, although not practicing for a while, I've got some advice:
  • There is plenty of material out there, so read and watch.
  • Before you find a dom to do those things to you, try them out on yourself : handcuffs overnight, a buttplug, even spanking, masturbate infront of a mirror imagining that you are masturbatibg to order, ice cubes & hot wax, be imaginative....
  • You can do plenty of those things to yourself, it'll make your first IRL session slot less traumatic.
I'm happy to discuss my experiences with you.
You can do all these yourself, but then it's you doing it, so will never feel like you belong to someone, part of being sub, is that pleasing of others. But then as soon as I read looking for a new sub must be this or that I think that's about sex, rather than owning, to me a Dom is one that owns both sexes and makes use of them all. For most it's about bedroom master/slave.

Back