Jak44

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey

I'm 23 years old, trialing the whole open relationship thing.

I've wanted to try the whole risky and sex with other men for ages and have been hesitant a few times but I really want to and decided to try it.
I've been in a relationship for 5 years now and only had sex with my boyfriend the whole time, although I have played for other guys.

I'm not looking to just meet someone straight away, basically see what happens with no rush to it.

I'm into biting, pussy play, ass play, anal, creampie, bareback, hair pulling, ass smacking, role-playing, dress up.

I'm a gamer girl!
Welcome…love the pics

B

Bigyin1690

Sounds fun wouldent mind been that wat happens at some point like to bite them. Nipples and lips

hector1

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey

I've wanted to try the whole risky and sex with other men for ages and have been hesitant a few times but I really want to and decided to try it.
I've been in a relationship for 5 years now and only had sex with my boyfriend the whole time, although I have played for other guys.

I'm not looking to just meet someone straight away, basically see what happens with no rush to it.

I'm into biting, pussy play, ass play, anal, creampie, bareback, hair pulling, ass smacking, role-playing, dress up.

I'm a gamer girl!
my kind of girl lol

Zeeshbob50

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I’m new here as well trying to see what happens love the sound of anal lol wanna maybe try it.

Nell-95

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey

I'm a gamer girl!
Wow. Jealous of your bf. Stunning pictures and would love to help you out.

BBCBadboy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sound like my kinda girl. Hope you have fun here. Sure you’re inundated at the minute.

Richie73

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey

I'm a gamer girl!
You tick all my boxes babe xxx

Back