Need men to use my slag

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Need men to fuck my girlfriend who is a dirty little slag and also need men for mmf threesomes.
What do you think of her...... Message for more pics

Attachments

• (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dmGSTfSUiwSMvhnw)original_331264441.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=dmGSTfSUiwSMvhnw)original_331264441.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 465
  • (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=QZhaB9fyetgL3EPG)original_331264451.jpg
    (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=QZhaB9fyetgL3EPG)original_331264451.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 462

H4RD0N

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah .... I would definitely put my hard cock into her wet pussy , if you don't mind

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She in need of a good hard spanking

M

Medic999

I’d fucking pound that pussy hard. Balls deep and make her scream.

Nuckeymaster

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Need men to fuck my girlfriend who is a dirty little slag and also need men for mmf threesomes.
What do you think of her...... Message for more pics
Very Very Sexy i live in Wolverhampton area called upper penn got a free house wud u like to meet kno exactly how to satisfy an also Naughty but nice :) msg me wud like to send u some pics n u can send some back Sexy girl...x

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You should definitely put more pics of her ...

Jamieyorks37

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love to join in, I used to love seeing my ex wife gettin fucked by other guys, love seeing big cocks sliding in and out of her holes. She was not shy, never wanted to use protection so she let other men shoot their load up her pussy and in her ass and mouth. Feeling other guys cum lubricating your missus's hole is very hot. Once me and a guy in his sixties managed to both get our cocks inside her pussy together and we were both sliding in and out of the same hole together, it was really tight as the old guy had a very thick dick but we loved it, and her pussy was clamping around us both. When I felt he was gonna cum it made me wanna spunk in her too so she had two guys ejaculating inside her together. Fuck sake I'd love to try the same with your gfriend as she looks a honey. I'd love you to watch her sucking my cock while I watch her ass being ploughed until I see spunk spilling out around your dick then I'd go in for the sticky seconds... Where in the UK are you? I'm almost Cumming just looking at the hot pics. She'd love having all her holes filled.

Truthteller

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
More pics plz, fuck me, anytime you need someone drop me a message I'd be only too happy to help

Shavedsi

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi love to give her my cock in her pussy ..has she ever been spit roast before im up for that or a cock in each hole ...msg me

Back