Need advice

Curiosity11

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi there looking for advice please don’t judge! Married but recently started sex chatting to female and she turned me on so much - is it a case of I want to explore or something else? Thanks for any advice x

schrodingersdog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think you know yourself better than any stranger could. What do you think it is?

nikkibiatch

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I was with a bloke for 8years
Then I got with my first female (4year who)
I have never been so turned on the way she touched me kisses me run her hands on every inch of my body made me tremble in a way I never thought possible I was so confused as to why I was feeling this way about another woman when I’m a mom and was with a bloke but I took a chance and I must admit it were the best 4 year of my life the relationship has just ended but I would go back to the beginning every single day if I could just for the feeling of another femal

Sexy_us

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi there looking for advice please don’t judge! Married but recently started sex chatting to female and she turned me on so much - is it a case of I want to explore or something else? Thanks for any advice x
I have come to the conclusion that I am not bisexual but have a sexual desire that is free and open to the potential of women on women sex.
But this maybe a combination of appreciation of a women body and doing that is naughty and dirty. I think being dirty, doing whatever, can be the biggest turn on.

Back