My True stories Cum in Panties and any other Items - Tell us your stories

Speedy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I really wanted to fuck my sister In law(see below) but in the Meantime And I’ve had the opportunity I have been shooting my spunk into her clean panties and Returning them. As well as various other items which include toothbrush, After sun lotion,Cup of tea, gin and tonic, cream cake.

Do you have a story or can you list item that doesn’t appear above, I would love to hear About it

One of My true stories
When my sister-in-law came to stay for the weekend In Spain. While she and my wife went out shopping I was able to access her panties and wanked and shot a huge load Into a nice Little pair of cotton panties and Returned them. As a bonus she had left her bikini on the door ready to wear, So I shot another load it into her bikini bottoms putting them back knowing that she would have them on later that day. When they returned from shopping they Both changed quickly into Their bikinis and when I saw my sister-in-law walking around the pool knowing that my spunk had covered the crotch, I almost shot my load again.

If you fancy fucking her please Tell me what you would do to her.

Attachments

• 9473BEDE-89C4-45B5-AF09-BFE4B0C340FC.jpeg
    9473BEDE-89C4-45B5-AF09-BFE4B0C340FC.jpeg
    598.4 KB · Views: 117
  • B938365E-0A9C-4B33-8F84-E558E511784C.jpeg
    B938365E-0A9C-4B33-8F84-E558E511784C.jpeg
    149.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really wanted to fuck my sister In law(see below) but in the Meantime And I’ve had the opportunity I have been shooting my spunk into her clean panties and Returning them. As well as various other items which include toothbrush, After sun lotion,Cup of tea, gin and tonic, cream cake.

Do you have a story or can you list item that doesn’t appear above, I would love to hear About it

One of My true stories
When my sister-in-law came to stay for the weekend In Spain. While she and my wife went out shopping I was able to access her panties and wanked and shot a huge load Into a nice Little pair of cotton panties and Returned them. As a bonus she had left her bikini on the door ready to wear, So I shot another load it into her bikini bottoms putting them back knowing that she would have them on later that day. When they returned from shopping they Both changed quickly into Their bikinis and when I saw my sister-in-law walking around the pool knowing that my spunk had covered the crotch, I almost shot my load again.

Hi what would your sister in law do if she caught me wanking my big black cock in her panties sir

Attachments

• IMG_0557.jpg
    IMG_0557.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 5

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi what would your sister in law do if she caught me wanking my big black cock in her panties sir
I think she would pass out!
hi, r u there

One of My true stories

One of My true stories

Yes, I'm here .your sister in law wow her in a red dress sir? what would your wife do if she caught you, sir,I steal my step mum panties all the time Sir, and her tights

Rev2005

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I use have fun rubbing cock under ex’s sisters knickers rubbing cock against pussy and Cumming over pussy while wearing knickers

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

One of My true stories

I use have fun rubbing cock under ex’s sisters knickers rubbing cock against pussy and Cumming over pussy while wearing knickers
Do you ever steal your wife, or girlfriend's, friend's panties and wank in them, sir?

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I've had guys round to wank into my wife's knickers loads of times. Get them to load the gusset part and then put them back in her drawer so she wears them with other guys spunk rubbing in her pussy all day.
Very Nice sir does your wife no about your friend's wanking in her panties? Is your wife nearby when they wank in them, Sir? Does it really turn u on they spunk in her panties?

askmeee

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
what sort of sexy knickers do your ex’s sisters wear Sir Please ? When she wears a skirt sir can you see the outline of her sexy panties through her skirt sir?

sniffingherpanties

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When I was 15 I lived with my parents out in the countryside. My sister's 5 years older than me and she was still living with us at the time. One Saturday afternoon they all went on a shopping trip, we lived about 20 miles from the nearest big town so I knew I had the house to myself for quite a while. I went into her room and looked through her knicker drawer, my cock was getting rock hard as I rummaged through the thongs, cotton briefs and satin full backs. Then I noticed a used pair on the bed, a very sexy white lacy pair. I put them up to my nose and had a sniff, the smell made me so horny. I got in the bed under the covers and started wanking, my cock was harder than ever, I shot a huge load into my sister's knickers, it was the biggest orgasm I ever had. From then on I was hooked.

Back