My older fb neighbour

James090275

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
About 3 months ago my 62 neighbour brought me a parcel round that she had signed for we ended up having a couple of drinks together inside my house and she asked if was seeing anyone after my recent separation, which I replied that I wasn’t. She then with a smirk on her face that my wife (ex) and her once had a drunken chat about what turned them on and that my wife had told her that she liked me to slowly lick her out. I embarrassingly said that I love to go down on her and take my time, she replied that her husband doesn’t like and never ever goes down on her, i cheekily said that I would happily slowly lick her pussy to which she put her tongue in my mouth and laid back on the sofa, I was rock hard as I knelt down on the floor lifted her dress up and started to nibble her thighs and teasing her clit through her pants, I could feel her getting wet and removed them and slid my tongue inside her and slowly started to nibble and lick her and fuck her with my tongue after about 5 mins she shuddered and exploded all over my tongue until I tasted every last bit, she kindly took my cock out and sucked me until I came in her mouth, now she calls around 2 to 3 a week for her pussy eating which I absolutely love doing but she never ever lets me fuck her as she is married (surely having my tongue all her clit and covering my tongue 2 to 3 times a week is ad bad?

Cairns74

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You lucky fucker. My neighbour is a widow. She flirts with me lets me touch but no further.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I would love to find a horny neighbour that needs a little help

Back