My married slut sub

R

RTW87

Naughty wife with legs spread.personally makes me hard when i think thats someones wife. We been playing a few years and not omce has she said no to me. This pic waa taken while hubby was downstairs. Opinions please? Shes very naughty and thats her fav position. From waiting for me like that to waiting for others she loves it, says it makes her feel filthy. Weve even agreed on me finding some strangers. Kik her ownedwife

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-204002_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-204002_Gallery.jpg
    383.2 KB · Views: 75
A

AuntyJayne

Naughty wife with legs spread.personally makes me hard when i think thats someones wife. We been playing a few years and not omce has she said no to me. This pic waa taken while hubby was downstairs. Opinions please? Shes very naughty and thats her fav position. From waiting for me like that to waiting for others she loves it, says it makes her feel filthy. Weve even agreed on me finding some strangers. Kik her ownedwife
Have to say this lady features in a lot of posts! Either she's very mobile or something's very fishy, ( and I don't mean her twat).

SeanHamilton

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well hello to the pair of you nice to meet you I am Sean and my partner is dawn we are looking to add some slice to our life fancy a chat some time soon

Back