My Fantasy

BigSteve5000

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My fantasy would be out riding my mountain bike down by the river. I stop on a bench after quite a few miles to have a rest and a guy stops his morning walk and sits down beside me. After a few minutes of chatting he says "will you wank me off for £20" which surprises me. My reply is "i will wank you off for nothing, it will be my pleasure. It only takes 5 mins before he shoots his spunk all over my hand. he then says he would like to know if i will be here at the same time tomorrow which i say yes of course. The next day is the same with him wanting to be wanked but he also says he wants to see my cock while i do it. Out my cock comes and i let him hold it while he cums once again. Third day he gets a bit more into it and asks if i have ever sucked a cock before which i have and i really liked the look of his cock. I start wanking him and i just love how big his bell end is. He still offers me money to suck it which i refuse again. I get on my knees in front of him and pull his foreskin back and slide his bell end into my mouth. then all down his shaft so all his cock is in my mouth. Takes a few minutes of him being so excited he shoots all his spunk into my mouth. He says tomorrow its my turn and wow it was. I was just as excited when he sucked me off and took my full load and kept my cock in his mouth until i was limp again. we see each other twice a week and i love it when he calls me names while i suck his cock.

Indigo44

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds fantastic! Wish I went for more walks!!

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My fantasy would be out riding my mountain bike down by the river. I stop on a bench after quite a few miles to have a rest and a guy stops his morning walk and sits down beside me. After a few minutes of chatting he says "will you wank me off for £20" which surprises me. My reply is "i will wank you off for nothing, it will be my pleasure. It only takes 5 mins before he shoots his spunk all over my hand. he then says he would like to know if i will be here at the same time tomorrow which i say yes of course. The next day is the same with him wanting to be wanked but he also says he wants to see my cock while i do it. Out my cock comes and i let him hold it while he cums once again. Third day he gets a bit more into it and asks if i have ever sucked a cock before which i have and i really liked the look of his cock. I start wanking him and i just love how big his bell end is. He still offers me money to suck it which i refuse again. I get on my knees in front of him and pull his foreskin back and slide his bell end into my mouth. then all down his shaft so all his cock is in my mouth. Takes a few minutes of him being so excited he shoots all his spunk into my mouth. He says tomorrow its my turn and wow it was. I was just as excited when he sucked me off and took my full load and kept my cock in his mouth until i was limp again. we see each other twice a week and i love it when he calls me names while i suck his cock.
We should go for a walk together x

Kinkydad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
id love to b that guy

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Amazing who you find in the woods or down the canal.

Back