My boyfriend don’t know

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
3 of my ex boyfriends mates helped me get my current boyfriend Ben home one night when he was hammered.

On the way home Brian pulled me down an ally whilst the other two sat with my feller having a smoke he fucked me hard and quick from behind the others had a play with me on the way back when we got back home they put Ben in the front room on the sofa and we all went upstairs

Last edited:

Tabby013

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
3 of my ex boyfriends mates helped me get my current boyfriend Ben home one night when he was hammered.

On the way home Brian pulled me down an ally whilst the other two sat with my feller having a smoke it was a quick fuck from behind and on our way the others had a play with me on the way back when we got back home they put Ben in the front room on the sofa and we all went upstairs.
Naughty but nice

Gazanddonna

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

On the way home Brian pulled me down an ally whilst the other two sat with my feller having a smoke he fucked me hard and quick from behind the others had a play with me on the way back when we got back home they put Ben in the front room on the sofa and we all went upstairs
Wow that is a hot story!!!

stevo147

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Pmsl

AmySlancaster

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Brian bent me over the corner of the bed grabbed my hair pulled my head back and started fucking me really hard until he came and then he went downstairs then Terry the one with the big cock carried on whilst Carl slowly fucked my mouth Terry was making no effort to keep the noise down slapping my arse and calling me a slut Carl came in my mouth and over my face and he went Terry came in me.not long after Carl and Brian got a taxi home.
I woke Ben at 7 and he wondered to bed Terry fucked me again and again on the sofa when I woke up he was gone.

Kevin365

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Brian bent me over the corner of the bed grabbed my hair pulled my head back and started fucking me really hard until he came and then he went downstairs then Terry the one with the big cock carried on whilst Carl slowly fucked my mouth Terry was making no effort to keep the noise down slapping my arse and calling me a slut Carl came in my mouth and over my face and he went Terry came in me.not long after Carl and Brian got a taxi home.
I woke Ben at 7 and he wondered to bed Terry fucked me again and again on the sofa when I woke up he was gone.
So hot = dick hard

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Def a filthy naughty fuck session... hav u repeated it with any or all since? Xx
Wud u let ur fella get deep & dirty with couple of ur friends anytime? X

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You seem like a fun girl

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Can I be friends with your bf. I’d fuck you every opportunity. You could cheat on him as often as you liked and wherever

Back