MrBlueSkeyes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Love the thoughts of that Gemini 72
One of my fantasies is to eat a man’s wife’s pussy while he pounds my ass with his long thick cock. His wife squirts in my mouth while he cums in my ass.
Prefer the idea of your thick cock ploughing into my ass while I'm deep inside my Asian girlfriend's ass.

MrBlueSkeyes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
The thought of you behind me there is a turn on. The thought of my sexy girlfriend sucking your cock after it's been in my ass...priceless.

Eddie2931

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Come over her face and gorgeous tits while I keep pounding her ass if I can hold out after seeing you glue up her eyes and mouth. Would you lick my hot sperm out of her ass?
Absolutely. She looks gorgeous and you are one lucky lad. What about filling me while I clean her out.

MrBlueSkeyes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Absolutely. She looks gorgeous and you are one lucky lad. What about filling me while I clean her out.
And keep pounding your ass while my sperm squelches around inside your ass. Then you can get me hard again by sharing a double with the girlfriend while you take it in turns sucking my cock.

Eddie2931

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
And keep pounding your ass while my sperm squelches around inside your ass. Then you can get me hard again by sharing a double with the girlfriend while you take it in turns sucking my cock.
You could watch her clean your juice from my ass while I suck you off again

MrBlueSkeyes

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You could watch her clean your juice from my ass while I suck you off again
Or her fucking you with a strap on and sucking my cock while I grab the back of your head lifting it up and forcing your tongue into my arse hole.

Eddie2931

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Or her fucking you with a strap on and sucking my cock while I grab the back of your head lifting it up and forcing your tongue into my arse hole.
You wake up this morning with her licking out your ass and me sucking your cock.

Back