Married

S

Saxon

Bi curious married guy looking for a confident like minded guy to coach me sucking my first cock, or just chat, swap pics or any other suggestions were comfortable with?
Been swinging MFM wife my wife for 12 years but she has no idea I’m bi curious. Selfishly wanna explore the fantasy first and take it from there.

NaughtyNick

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Bi curious married guy looking for a confident like minded guy to coach me sucking my first cock, or just chat, swap pics or any other suggestions were comfortable with?
Been swinging MFM wife my wife for 12 years but she has no idea I’m bi curious. Selfishly wanna explore the fantasy first and take it from there.
Happy to chat about it .. pm me

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
pm me

jonbonner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sent you a PM

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Could do with a buddy like you to help me bring out my bi side….

Confusedhubby

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Have you tried anything bi yet?

HardBigWhiteCock

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The wife and I have been looking for a bi mmff foursome willing to chat

Back