Married and miserable

Lost-bright-soul

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Morning all,
New here and wanted to see what it’s about. As the title says, I’m in a relationship but the sex has completely gone and don’t show any sign of return (only 36 for fuck sake).
Looking for a woman in a similar situation to chat with and go from their. Based near Bexley

W

Wanted

I’m I’m exactly the same boat as you man. It’s bloody horrible.
Hopefully you find what you’re looking for

J

Jmpslt

Morning all,
New here and wanted to see what it’s about. As the title says, I’m in a relationship but the sex has completely gone and don’t show any sign of return (only 36 for fuck sake).
Looking for a woman in a similar situation to chat with and go from their. Based near Bexley
Can I help??

CurvyBrunette

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just a thought - but maybe she feels the same way? Have you tried anything to re ignite the spark ? X

S

SussexGuy47

Can I help??

Are U anywhere near Sussex

Were All finding ourselves in Similar situations....
Everytime I mention can we
Allll i get is Maybe
Maybe
Maybe......
Then Nothing
An Im FRUSTRATED....
doesnt help my mental state.....

C

coffee-time

I think there might be a few people that can relate to this, me included

S

SussexGuy47

Thats WHY
were here ffs !!!!
Are we bad ????
Surely there are ladies in similar situations. ....!!!!*....

And..
How often...
Or whats the Likelihood of a REAL meeting from here
UNDER NORMAL Times !!!??????

A

Alex885

Thats WHY
were here ffs !!!!
Are we bad ????
Surely there are ladies in similar situations. ....!!!!*....

And..
How often...
Or whats the Likelihood of a REAL meeting from here
UNDER NORMAL Times !!!??????
None to be honest. I haven't been here long but it does seem very much to be all talk and pictures on here. Nice, but not the real thing. I'm in the same position and tried to just accept it as part of growing more mature but not for much longer. I had hoped to meet the female version of me on here but, gorgeous as some of them are, it's all just peek-a-boo, one-liner teasing. Good luck...

P

Paul56

None to be honest. I haven't been here long but it does seem very much to be all talk and pictures on here. Nice, but not the real thing. I'm in the same position and tried to just accept it as part of growing more mature but not for much longer. I had hoped to meet the female version of me on here but, gorgeous as some of them are, it's all just peek-a-boo, one-liner teasing. Good luck...
I was in same boat about 20 years ago. If I had just been married I would of ended it but we had two kids. Then I found the old msn chat rooms and meet a lady in the same situation. We had seven years of great times. She had to end it as her hubby got seriously ill.

I then plugged away on another site as msn had shut. Took a while but found a sexy lady again and that lasted four years and was followed by another 5 year affair. None came from this site - I have had a few one nighters off here but frankly my advice is keep trying on various sites and you will find someone. It is worth the investment of time and effort if you are unhappy and don’t want to end the relationship. I do have chats with my other half about if she is happy and wants to stick together and she does. She knows I am having affairs but is happy to live this way.

Good luck!

S

SussexGuy47

I was in same boat about 20 years ago. If I had just been married I would of ended it but we had two kids. Then I found the old msn chat rooms and meet a lady in the same situation. We had seven years of great times. She had to end it as her hubby got seriously ill.

I then plugged away on another site as msn had shut. Took a while but found a sexy lady again and that lasted four years and was followed by another 5 year affair. None came from this site - I have had a few one nighters off here but frankly my advice is keep trying on various sites and you will find someone. It is worth the investment of time and effort if you are unhappy and don’t want to end the relationship. I do have chats with my other half about if she is happy and wants to stick together and she does. She knows I am having affairs but is happy to live this way.

Good luck!
Could U inbox me as to where else you use ..
Plz...

PeteG

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sounds similar here, sex with the Mrs is now off the menu (and has been for a while). If we didn't have the kids then I'd be tempted to leave, but she'd take me to the cleaners. I've tried putting the sparkle back, but she's not interested. Ideally I'd love to find a local lady in a similar position, that really wants both the physical side of things, but also the fun of just chatting and being interested in one another. Yes maybe I want my cake and to eat it, but don't want to rock the boat at home, nor rock anyone else's boat at their home either. Just a bit of secret fun.

S

SussexGuy47

Sounds similar here, sex with the Mrs is now off the menu (and has been for a while). If we didn't have the kids then I'd be tempted to leave, but she'd take me to the cleaners. I've tried putting the sparkle back, but she's not interested. Ideally I'd love to find a local lady in a similar position, that really wants both the physical side of things, but also the fun of just chatting and being interested in one another. Yes maybe I want my cake and to eat it, but don't want to rock the boat at home, nor rock anyone else's boat at their home either. Just a bit of secret fun.
Shall we Start a club or sorts...
Thinking of becoming aMonk
Ffs!!!

Back