Male slave wanted to control fully.

Missstacey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want to slowly take control of an older worthless man. To slowly break down hes walls, until he is in my complete control. I want to see the look on his face when he realises he is week. Humiliating him in different ways but leave him wanting more.

Attachments

• 20190728_013305.jpg
    20190728_013305.jpg
    415.3 KB · Views: 161

Mattyb

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I want to slowly take control of an older worthless man. To slowly break down hes walls, until he is in my complete control. I want to see the look on his face when he realises he is week. Humiliating him in different ways but leave him wanting more.
*weak

Fmpool

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Some Tits for a young Girl.

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
pick me !

savrija

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, Im very interested in your proposal, this is something i have been searching for and would love to discuss how we can move forward to allow you to do this and for me to slowly give up everything i take for granted. Please get in touch. I'm 43 years old

haydn

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hope you've got some good toys ass my ass is tight af, come do what ya need to me babe use mee as your slave all day anyway you like, got a hard cock and a tight ass and its yours to use xx

Skazy03

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would be your male slave xxx

Pauli58

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Older subservient bi panty liner to answer to your every word. Suckling those beautiful nipples till there swollen n leaking would be my first task. Slave Paulx

elrey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I want to slowly take control of an older worthless man. To slowly break down hes walls, until he is in my complete control. I want to see the look on his face when he realises he is week.

Humiliating him in different ways but leave him wanting more.

that is my dream

Attachments

• 1FE7E1AB-D1B5-4270-87BD-6EAB60A31462.jpeg
    1FE7E1AB-D1B5-4270-87BD-6EAB60A31462.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 4

CunningDlinguist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

you’ve got the power over me already, I’m hypnotised by this picture alone, willing, wanton worthy

walkonmeplease

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Would you use me as a doormat and toilet please?

Bob47

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nice tits

Attachments

• th-02-01-02.jpeg
    th-02-01-02.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 0
A

Andy1972

I can help you there

M

Markkyboy

You're bad:)xx

A

Andy1972

take me

Back