Lost

• Thread starter marriedsharon50
  • Start date
M

marriedsharon50

I wish… haha… is theee any clues as to where they may be found…. Sounds like fun finding, but the event of losing them even more fun I suspect
somewhere in Yorkshire, down a place called shaggers lane

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds like a place that’s well worth a visit even without searching for panties … might be more than one pair of lost panties there mind…

M

marriedsharon50

Sounds like a place that’s well worth a visit even without searching for panties … might be more than one pair of lost panties there mind…
it's a lovely place to visit on a warm afternoon, after a few drinks at the local and our sex partner

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmmm well hopefully there’s many more warm afternoons, and many more people who find this secret location who may also need to get some exercise…

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
it's a very popular place
Even more popular when you turn up I would imagine… what a beautiful sight to stumble across.. you with the BF and hubby. And can only imagine what your master would make you do if someone was brave enough to make himself known..

M

marriedsharon50

we don't go to be watched, but it has happened and was very exciting and lucky guy's have got a bj from me and just wanked as they watched us

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mmmm so they got a great sight and a happy ending… lucky fellas for sure…

bet it was exciting, did you put extra performance energy into it or just carried on your normal way

M

marriedsharon50

Mmmm so they got a great sight and a happy ending… lucky fellas for sure…

bet it was exciting, did you put extra performance energy into it or just carried on your normal way
hubby poundered me harder, which felt amazing, especial when i came on his cock mmmm,
sorry my lift to work his here
Cya X

johnny85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Might need a better description to help find them! What colour were they? Style? Soaked from your pussy juices and cum? Lol

M

marriedsharon50

sheer nude, bikini style, at the time i was soaking, so yes

johnny85

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
They sound very sexy! I need to find them fast so they still smell of your scent and i can wrap the around my cock and wank off.

Digger75

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lost down shaggers lane, that could be any ginnel on a Friday

Back