Looking for raunchy adult flirting/sexchat

hornyoldgit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 56, married and horny as fuck right now. I'm married but the marriage has gone quite stale and rather then actually go out and fuck a lovely lady, i'd sooner just chat with some like minded horny/frustrated ladies who is looking for the same as myself............sexual gratification.

I will tell more of myself once I feel comfortable with someone as I expect that goes for you too, whoever you may be.

I like to think I have a good sense of humour but my forte' is being very descriptive in what I write.

Please contact me and see how it goes.

Thank You for taking the time to read my somewhat basic intro.

Gazanddonna

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 56, married and horny as fuck right now. I'm married but the marriage has gone quite stale and rather then actually go out and fuck a lovely lady, i'd sooner just chat with some like minded horny/frustrated ladies who is looking for the same as myself............sexual gratification.

I will tell more of myself once I feel comfortable with someone as I expect that goes for you too, whoever you may be.

I like to think I have a good sense of humour but my forte' is being very descriptive in what I write.

Please contact me and see how it goes.

Thank You for taking the time to read my somewhat basic intro.
Really enjoyed reading your intro and my wife and I would love to hear more. I have pm'd you

Back