• Lickme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lickme

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Licklife

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Clean, shy white guy who adores eating pussy looking for a women of any age who loves oral

Last edited:

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi vicky..sorry been so long replying. .i was wondering if you wanted my number for Whatsapp. .about your hubby watching. .im cool with anything,its your party im just guest lol

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi vicky..sorry been so long replying. .i was wondering if you wanted my number for Whatsapp. .about your hubby watching. .im cool with anything,its your party im just guest lol
Hi are you single/married?
Straight/bi?
Definitely interested x

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi are you single/married?
Straight/bi?
Definitely interested x
hi vick how funny how much diffrence does a day make..i split 1.30am ish with gf,im still with her till last breath, she's family has much as my gf(no really shes my sister lol)..im bi with her and bi with out her..if you want my Whatsapp it would be my pleasure to give it

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
hi vick how funny how much diffrence does a day make..i split 1.30am ish with gf,im still with her till last breath, she's family has much as my gf(no really shes my sister lol)..im bi with her and bi with out her..if you want my Whatsapp it would be my pleasure to give it
Hi, would love you to be z surprise for my hubby, he's no curious, just sucks b4, but would live to try again. Maybe you could suck him then fuck me?

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, would love you to be z surprise for my hubby, he's no curious, just sucks b4, but would live to try again. Maybe you could suck him then fuck me?
hi susure would he like to watch us both sucking him till 1of has load than we can swap it from 1 and another. .would that be naughty pleasure. .if i lick and eat his cum off your pussy..it 10000% up to u your part i just folllow the rules lol

Gozz

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Sorry vicky was i bit over the top then

Vickyvix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Lol, abit hun. I'm just off out now, so can't message back til later x

Back