Looking for buddy around Horsham area

horshambloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,
I’m a friendly newbie bloke who lives in the Horsham area and I am looking for another local-ish male to buddy for possible regular, discreet, fun meets. Nothing heavy, so especially interested in new/curious blokes who want to take things slowly. Chat on here first and then maybe meet locally for a drink. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Cheers.

J

Jonny63

Hi all,
I’m a friendly newbie bloke who lives in the Horsham area and I am looking for another local-ish male to buddy for possible regular, discreet, fun meets. Nothing heavy, so especially interested in new/curious blokes who want to take things slowly. Chat on here first and then maybe meet locally for a drink. If anyone is interested please let me know.
Cheers.
Hi curious newbie here would love to chat and see how we go

H

HornyGroot

Hi all,
Cheers.
Morning, bi guy here, not that experienced. Looking for a regular guy to chat and have fun with. I live in worthing and can travel, unfortunately cant accommodate.

Lovhugebreasts

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,
Cheers.
I'm Crawley, lov to masturbate over huge natural breasts if you into hugebreasts

horshambloke

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Jonny, Gary, HornyGroot & Lovhugebreasts,
If you can make weekday daytime in Horsham then maybe we can sort something out?

H

HornyGroot

Surprise surprise it's all gone quiet again. Better off going to a guys only sauna, more chance of getting yourself sucked off or at least watch and wank.
Just turn up, strip off and relax.
Might just visit our local on monday.
Have a good weekend guys and be safe

Garythompson1983

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Please message me directly if you want to join, I’m probably going to host on Monday or Tuesday daytime. Please message me privately on here to get your space. I’m based in Horsham.

Back