Looking for any gender in East London

sadafan22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the title says. Cannot accommodate, but can travel. 18 yo Eastern European looking for quick fun. 6ft tall, a bit chubby, 6.5" dick

Can make it a regular thing if I enjoy you. Females of any age, males TS TV CD and NB I prefer younger, but it doesn't really matter. Height and weight doesn't really matter, and I prefer people that are fully shaved all around the body, but just down there is enough.

For the ones with a penis - I am top but willing to try bottom. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out my email or number here so just PM me if you're interested.

HackneyFemBoyHooker

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the title says. Cannot accommodate, but can travel. 18 yo Eastern European looking for quick fun. 6ft tall, a bit chubby, 6.5" dick

Can make it a regular thing if I enjoy you. Females of any age, males TS TV CD and NB I prefer younger, but it doesn't really matter. Height and weight doesn't really matter, and I prefer people that are fully shaved all around the body, but just down there is enough.

For the ones with a penis - I am top but willing to try bottom. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to give out my email or number here so just PM me if you're interested.
Love to, pm me :)

Danielovesmilfs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Are you bi? (I'm male).
If yes could you set up a gloryhole at your place?
(A propped up vertical bedsheet with a hole in it is fine).
I prefer anonymity.
Reply with answer.

Mcanallover

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Heyy if you find a female that wants to join as well i want to do an anal 3way with me in the middle i will drop you a pm now as well.

Back