Looking for a guy BUT not for sex

Y

Yorkshirecple

Mainly looking for friendships, someone that isn't wanting to meet for sex but is looking out for folk like us that are easy going, enjoys chilling infront of a good film, but also enjoys a bit of voyeur fun. Also someone who enjoys walks in the countryside. Because after some time of getting to know them they could go with the Mrs on walks and take some new naughty pics of her for posting. But again we're not wanting sex. So we know that will stop most of you getting in touch.

M

MightyNortherner

Newbie here!
Still trying to get used to this site, and figure out what i am looking to get out of it. I do not mind making friends with new like minded easy going people, it will help me find my bearings here. That sounds really fun i am a big fan of Voyeur, and taking pictures so its a plus for me.

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Mainly looking for friendships, someone that isn't wanting to meet for sex but is looking out for folk like us that are easy going, enjoys chilling infront of a good film, but also enjoys a bit of voyeur fun. Also someone who enjoys walks in the countryside. Because after some time of getting to know them they could go with the Mrs on walks and take some new naughty pics of her for posting. But again we're not wanting sex. So we know that will stop most of you getting in touch.

A

AuntyJayne

Have done many photo shoots like this with many guys who love to take photographs of me without the added burden of having to "perform".

R

Rosslare

Hi there sounds good where you from. Would I be able to masterbate while taking pics x

O

obiwan

Hi.....from Harrogate....happy to say Hi and watch you guys....I'm not looking for sex but naughty fun and help where I can.message me if interested x

PeteUp4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

This sounds super interesting, I have photography experience and equipment. Would love to 'stumble' across your Mrs in the country and take some 'spy' shots

Billy1978

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

R

Rosslare

Hi there love to make friends and chat any time really interested ross kik pard 109

Back