Lifestyle

S

Ste1972

I'm looking to explore both my Submisive side and dominant side but particularly my Submisive side just looking for suggestions where to start looking for someone to help

N

Newburysub

I'm looking to explore both my Submisive side and dominant side but particularly my Submisive side just looking for suggestions where to start looking for someone to help
Well my advice is, if someone offers to make use of you say yes, or is it only sex you really want? as it's better to serve than not.

S

Ste1972

Well my advice is, if someone offers to make use of you say yes, or is it only sex you really want? as it's better to serve than not.
I would like to experience the whole lifestyle. How to put this I have recently started feeling a need to please rather than be pleased weird I know maybe I'm just strange

N

Newburysub

I would like to experience the whole lifestyle. How to put this I have recently started feeling a need to please rather than be pleased weird I know maybe I'm just strange
It's not weird I love to pleasure or please.

uglyoldmanc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
not weird at all ste

but some more details in your post would probably help you find what you're after or at least help others to point you in the right direction.

west yorkshire is a big place, but can you drive, or accommodate? n you haven't even hinted at where you are based.
are you looking for a Dom or a Domme
do you want to be tied
is sex a MUST have during sessions or is it not even important
what level of pain, if any, are you looking for
etc etc.

the more detail you put in a request post the more people can try to help

I know this is an old post, and you're still active, so I hope you got a decent response, but if not, add to your post and try again and with luck you'l find some fun

Back