Large Guy Bi Fantasy

cartman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi,

Ok, here's my fantasy:

So, I'm straight, 50 and married. I've never had any kind of bi or gay relationship before, but I find men with large bodies (the bigger the better) a massive turn on.

My fantasy is to be on my knees with a large guys cock using my virgin mouth with his big belly pressing against my face, and me sucking, licking and slurping on his stiff cock until he shoots his load down my throat or all over my face.

Maybe one day somewhere in West Sussex?

Last edited:
J

Jonny63

Hi,

Ok, here's my fantasy:

So, I'm straight, 50 and married. I've never had any kind of bi or gay relationship before, but I find older men (55+) with large bodies (the bigger the better) a massive turn on.

My fantasy is to be on my knees with a large guys cock using my virgin mouth with his big belly pressing against my face, and me sucking, licking and slurping on his stiff cock until he shoots his load down my throat or all over my face.

Don’t suppose I’m big enough for you?

N

Nudistgrandpa62

So here is the thing. I have considered myself to be bi since my teens having shared over the years many experiences. A few days ago while back in the Uk on a business trip prior to moving back permanent, I visited a gay/bi sauna. Ended up wanking a guy off while he virtually sat on my chest with his back to me followed by sucking an old guy off who got uppity when I said I dont kiss (keep that for wife and g/f) Over all I did not particularly enjoy the experience and at no time did I get erect like I used to. Just wondering now if I am still actually attracted to sex with men! Sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread but when guys have not tried it but fantasize I wonder if they would really try

cartman

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So here is the thing. I have considered myself to be bi since my teens having shared over the years many experiences. A few days ago while back in the Uk on a business trip prior to moving back permanent, I visited a gay/bi sauna. Ended up wanking a guy off while he virtually sat on my chest with his back to me followed by sucking an old guy off who got uppity when I said I dont kiss (keep that for wife and g/f) Over all I did not particularly enjoy the experience and at no time did I get erect like I used to. Just wondering now if I am still actually attracted to sex with men! Sorry didnt mean to hijack the thread but when guys have not tried it but fantasize I wonder if they would really try
Well I guess there's one way to find out...

tonyb2uk

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm straight but often think about trying it.

L

Lordattica

Often thought about trying it, sauna sounds a good place to start??? Where would you find a gay/bi sauna?????

H

HornyGroot

Hi,

Ok, here's my fantasy:

So, I'm straight, 50 and married. I've never had any kind of bi or gay relationship before, but I find men with large bodies (the bigger the better) a massive turn on.

Mmmmm sounds all very horny, I live in west sussex too.
What to chat about it.

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,

Ok, here's my fantasy:

Hi ya 38 bi male from Littlehampton West Sussex give us a shout

Back