Just me

MaleMachester53

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So after being registered on this site since last year but only recently spending more time here I think I should properly introduce myself. Scarlett is actually my middle name my first name is Lacey or Lace or Lacey knickers to some :). I'm a pharmacy student in my last year of uni I'm just turned 25 Scottish and I'm very approachable and pretty friendly I think lol. I enjoy dancing and was pole/lap dancing for a while to help pay my way through uni but have had to give that up due to a controlling boyfriend who doesn't let me breathe lol, hence the reason I'm here a little escapism and as I'm a fun girl and enjoy a flirt then why not right? Sexually I'm pretty open just no feet poo or pee and I'm good. I'd love to explore more sexually and I do enjoy a good detailed role play to get me going. 36dd boobs and a bubble butt and a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs :p so if you fancy a chat hmu I promise to get back to you when I can :)
6ft 53 m looking for real meets not cyber

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So after being registered on this site since last year but only recently spending more time here I think I should properly introduce myself. Scarlett is actually my middle name my first name is Lacey or Lace or Lacey knickers to some :). I'm a pharmacy student in my last year of uni I'm just turned 25 Scottish and I'm very approachable and pretty friendly I think lol. I enjoy dancing and was pole/lap dancing for a while to help pay my way through uni but have had to give that up due to a controlling boyfriend who doesn't let me breathe lol, hence the reason I'm here a little escapism and as I'm a fun girl and enjoy a flirt then why not right? Sexually I'm pretty open just no feet poo or pee and I'm good. I'd love to explore more sexually and I do enjoy a good detailed role play to get me going. 36dd boobs and a bubble butt and a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs :p so if you fancy a chat hmu I promise to get back to you when I can :)

Love a good sexy chat, especially on kik :)

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have an ex wife who was controlling and uber jealous if I so much as acknowledged other women existed so probably a good thing we got divorced lol now I'm free to chat nd flirt with whomever I choose ;) you have a banging bid hun glad we get to share its assets even if it will only ever be in cyber space

SexyScarlett

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I have an ex wife who was controlling and uber jealous if I so much as acknowledged other women existed so probably a good thing we got divorced lol now I'm free to chat nd flirt with whomever I choose ;) you have a banging bid hun glad we get to share its assets even if it will only ever be in cyber space
Oh I'd never rule out meets I just like to get to know people first

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oh I'd never rule out meets I just like to get to know people first
Very wise and I'm happy there is hope yet that we could possibly meet if I'm your type that is x

RodgerDodger

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So after being registered on this site since last year but only recently spending more time here I think I should properly introduce myself. Scarlett is actually my middle name my first name is Lacey or Lace or Lacey knickers to some :). I'm a pharmacy student in my last year of uni I'm just turned 25 Scottish and I'm very approachable and pretty friendly I think lol. I enjoy dancing and was pole/lap dancing for a while to help pay my way through uni but have had to give that up due to a controlling boyfriend who doesn't let me breathe lol, hence the reason I'm here a little escapism and as I'm a fun girl and enjoy a flirt then why not right? Sexually I'm pretty open just no feet poo or pee and I'm good. I'd love to explore more sexually and I do enjoy a good detailed role play to get me going. 36dd boobs and a bubble butt and a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs :p so if you fancy a chat hmu I promise to get back to you when I can :) ps I never rule out a meet I just like to know someone first :)
Hello Scarlett ;) it looks like you are an interesting and funny girl so I hope that soon there will be an opportunity to chat xx

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So after being registered on this site since last year but only recently spending more time here I think I should properly introduce myself. Scarlett is actually my middle name my first name is Lacey or Lace or Lacey knickers to some :). I'm a pharmacy student in my last year of uni I'm just turned 25 Scottish and I'm very approachable and pretty friendly I think lol. I enjoy dancing and was pole/lap dancing for a while to help pay my way through uni but have had to give that up due to a controlling boyfriend who doesn't let me breathe lol, hence the reason I'm here a little escapism and as I'm a fun girl and enjoy a flirt then why not right? Sexually I'm pretty open just no feet poo or pee and I'm good. I'd love to explore more sexually and I do enjoy a good detailed role play to get me going. 36dd boobs and a bubble butt and a little bit of a tummy and thick thighs :p so if you fancy a chat hmu I promise to get back to you when I can :) ps I never rule out a meet I just like to know someone first :)
Sound and look hot lace what more can be said sexy

yeti4002

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi Lacey, looking gorgeous

L

LA75

u should as I wasted 10yr of my life way ma ex . Best thing I done was fuck off . He still gee me grief to this day tho ... so lucky u if u don't have kids together xxx
Mines is buried in a unknown location. I was that pissed can't remember where I buried him . The struggle is real ladies xxx

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hornyongear

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Gorgeous body,very sexy, wasted on your fella... agree with LA75 ditch the boy friend lifes too short and when you find the strength youll realise how easy it is and only wish you done it sooner. My wife was an absolute c**t i couldnt walk down the street without being accused of looking at every girl in the end caught her fucking about behind my back, i would of told to go for it if she asked me, anyway most liberating thing i done walking out that door. I now float between scotland and london, in falkirk and edinburgh this weekend would love to escape for a bit if you fancy a drink at some point where abouts in Scotland are you

Back