Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You owe me for a new pair of trousers BJ... I just looked at this photo that instantly gave me a rock hard erection that broke through my flies destroying the zip.

If that wasn't bad enough, I involuntarily started shooting cum all over the fucking place... wad after wad after wad.

All the other bus passengers are moaning like fuck!

You don't half cause problems BJ.
Fuck sake ye would think ppl on bus would appreciate a shower of cum exploding over them... some ppl just have no manners ehh @VicBhouy ;);) xxxxxxx

Legman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Naughty is my middle name hehe xxx
So thats Big"naughty"Jugs xXX
Love a really naughty girl who dresses and acts like a very naughty lil girl like you.god I could drink from you all night.love to see you in ankle strap high heels too xxx

Ivorthicken2

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Love this little look your eyes are amazing. Would love to kiss and tease you passionately. Smudging your lipstick then push you on bed moving down your body teasing you further.. God yor photos make me go to a different naughty place. Hehehe very nice As always xx

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Really want to see those gorgeous redlips wrapped around my fat throbbing cock smudging your lipstick all over while tasting your tongue in my mouth while sqeezing your peachy ass cheeks pulling you against me your hot moist pussy feeling my hard cock against your sweet lips making you ache for me to be inside you..x

Back