/

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Yep loads of similar topics about this. Seems like something people want to try but for whatever reason aren't able to...

E

eddybbbc

Nobody is100% straight, right? I always thought i was...
I'm 26. I love girls but every now and then i go through phases of wishing i could wank a guy off or even just chill naked with another lad.

Does anybody else have this?
Yeah that's exactly how I feel!....

PeteUp4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I'm in the exact same situation, an urge that needs scratching or should I say stroking.

ShySean86

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Honestly i believe we're all just sexual beings driven by the urge to expel our semen or to reproduce - therefore anything we've associated with sexuality eventually becomes something we want to try but it comes down to how honest people wanna be with themselves

Oralexam

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can only encourage any guy to try it.
Its an amazing feeling when a cock cums for you. Also feeling a hard cock sliding deep in your throat is lush.
Go for it.

Richie73

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I can only encourage any guy to try it.
Its an amazing feeling when a cock cums for you. Also feeling a hard cock sliding deep in your throat is lush.
Go for it.
Would love some fun if you want to message me

Last edited:

Bimalesouthcoast

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I'm very curious about having some with a Big Cock,I've never played with a Cock but really want to try it as i think about a bit,but to begin with I'd just like to wank and suck it stroke both of us at the same time,but u never no we might end up doing more,I'm open minded,ideally I'd love to have a Bi MMF some,her rubbing herself in front of us telling us what to do with each other,if there any person that's really interested in some Naughty fun together,drop me a message
I'd love to explore with u Littlehampton West Sussex

R

Robbie78

Nobody is100% straight, right? I always thought i was...
I'm 26. I love girls but every now and then i go through phases of wishing i could wank a guy off or even just chill naked with another lad.

Does anybody else have this?
It somthing I've always wanted to try too. Lately I've been having fantasies of fucking another man while wanking him off. No so interested in sucking one but I wouldn't mind being sucked. I should point out I'm straight and married.

Back